Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pronghorn Resort in Bend, OR is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Staff Accountant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Maintaining the general ledger reviewing financial statements and assisting with the coordination of the month-end financial statement preparation process for all of the various entities at Pronghorn. Responsibilities for the position include assisting in financial statement, preparing reports and budgeting processes. Reconciling accounts and performing financial statements and other tasks as needed and directed by the Director of Finance.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
● Assists in preparation of monthly financial statements & supporting schedules.
● Responsible for inter-company entries for development and real estate payroll which are tied to the Club
● Assists in the management of property cash flow.
● Implementation of policies, procedures, processes and controls
● Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
● 2 plus years of accounting experience
● Good problem solving skills and time management skills
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...