This job is archived
Oversee all aspects of China E-COM associated accounting, reporting, tax matters. Perform AR recognition and collection from China clients and issue tax invoices according to local regulation.
Accounting and reporting (China E-COM)
- Familiar with US and local GAP. Conduct the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing of financial records for China E-com business accurately and on time.
- Entry GL journals include accrual journals in Oracle system accurately and on time.
- Monitor cost and expenses and have ability to reduced unidentified costs & expenses.
- Perform analysis on BS accounts, provide constrictive suggestions to manager in order to eliminated abnormal variances. Submit Flux analysis with high quality and on time.
- Identify improvements to reduce the monthly close cycle and minimize manual tasks to enable compliance with different time deadlines
- File finance documents according to local regulation.
AP management (China E-COM ):
- Reconcile the payable accounts and finish the account analysis report on monthly base.
- Ensure payments are made at due date and are compliance with local banking regulations and requirements. Negotiate longer payment term to optimize cash flow at any chance.
- Handle foreign currency payment to US head office include but not limited to Royalty payment, trade invoices and make sure payments are compliance with local foreign exchange control regulations.
- Perform vendor qualification check from finance aspects, make sure tax ID, business scope, etc… are in line with its service natures.
AR management: (China WS and E-COM)
- Follow up tightly with local collection bank, performs accounts receivable reconciliation on day base and make sure ZERO variance.
- and client on outstanding AR, have ability to warn if foresee any risks to secure company’s cash flow.
- Facilitate and ensure tax invoice issuance to client on time and accurate according to local tax regulation.
- Improve tax invoices issuance process together with global IT support team and local service vendor, reduce manual work but meet local tax regulation.
Tax, Audit and Internal controls
- Perform monthly and quarter and yearly tax filing for China E-COM business accurately and on time independently.
- Perform on external audit for China E-COM financial statement, obtain clean audit report.
- Identify internal control weakness area, report it to Senior Finance Manager and propose amendment plan.
AOP and Rolling forecast:
- Prepare China E-COM rolling forecast accurately and meet deadline and bring for manager review with proper assumptions.
- Assist Senior Finance manager prepare AOP for China E-COM business
- Upload AOP and rolling forecast to PBCS on time include PNL, BS and FTM of China E-COM.
China Team T&E reimbursement:
- Assist on creation of T&E policy according to company policy and local regulation.
- Review T&E based on company’s policy and local regulation, raise issues to manager.
- Process reimbursement on time
Ad hoc task:
- Assist Senior Finance Manager on project implementation if have.
- Other tasks if required by Senior Finance Manager and HQ
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- Strong Excel skill
- Strong Communication skills
- Independent, creative, positive manner and also an effective team member
- Competent at executing plans with high quality
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above required
- 3 years or more overall work experience in Finance/Accounting
- Not afraid to try new things and must be able to work independently
- Must be willing to cooperate with others in the organization, task oriented.
- Consumer Goods experience is a must.
- Knowledge of local banking regulations and requirements are required
- Knowledge of accounting and tax regulation are required.
- Multinational company experience is preferred.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions with extensive computer and phone usage
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.