The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Processing daily journal entries to record daily receivables and revenue.
- Preparing daily banks reconciliation.
- Preparing and posting daily expenses payments by verifying documentation.
- Verifying, allocating, and reconciling accounts payables and receivables.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Organize and maintain financial records.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Assist with annual audit with external auditors.
- Handling and recording the fixed assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.)