Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
Graphics Technician will create artwork for use in Custom Operations that exceed industry lead-time objectives and quality standards. This role will strive to improve the efficient flow of work and communication between the Art department, Customer Service and the production floor.
- Process and clean up customer provided artwork as required to meet production specifications.
- Troubleshoot problem artwork returned from the production floor.
- Interface with Customer Service on all issues related to artwork and logo preparation.
- Work closely with Team Leaders to expedite rush and priority orders.
- Assist in the standardization of artwork between custom divisions (packaging).
- Re-evaluate current artwork process and research ways to improve quality and efficiency given the quality of artwork received and the level of technology we are working with.
- Work with Marketing and R&D to complete special projects (side-stamps, name-plates).
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Graphic Arts schooling preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign