This job is archived
Custom Restoration Technician will restore, modify and assemble Scotty Cameron putters.
- Custom (i.e., recognizing proper grinding for current and classic putters) grinding, polishing and sandblasting putter heads in preparation for refinishing.
- Custom milling and stamping putters as indicated on custom shop orders. Recognizing proper milling based on engraving depths and grinding requirements.
- Stamping, milling and grinding unique raw putter heads for classic putter distribution.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of grinding experience is required. Putter grinding preferred.
- Must have a strong attention to detail with the ability to meet precise specifications.
- Must be able to read English.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Constantly working around heavy grinding and sandblasting equipment.