Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Atkins Golf Club in Urbana, IL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Building Maintenance Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Building Maintenance Manager:
• Performs repairs and maintenance and ensures cleanliness of the entire facility.
• Manages contracts and contracted services that pertain to the maintenance of the facility and grounds.
• Oversees operation of mechanical and power equipment utilized in the maintenance of the facility.
• Coordinates exterior property cleaning and maintenance in accordance with company standards.
• Implements policies and procedures for the Building Maintenance Department, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Assistant Maintenance Manager, Housepersons, Carpenters, Security, Electricians, Technicians, Maintenance Staff, and Plumbers.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs for department.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Building Maintenance Manager:
• Associates (AA) degree; or two to three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in managing personnel.
• Proven experience and expertise as a building maintenance manager or relevant experience
• Knowledge of POS systems.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Driver’s License may be required. Other applicable mechanical/equipment licenses (Boiler, HVAC etc).
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...