Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Eagle Landing Golf in Orange Park, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Facilities Maintenance Staff. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Staff:
• Performs general repairs and maintenance for all areas within the operation including but not limited to: electrical, mechanical, and structural aspects of the buildings and grounds.
• Maintains cleanliness and appearance of exterior of the facility including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping walkways, picking up litter, and arranging outdoor furniture.
• Maintains cleanliness and appearance of interior areas of the facility including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and arranging furniture.
• Identifies and reports needed supplies to supervisor.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Maintenance Staff:
• One month related experience or training.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Full-time position; day shift 7am-3:30pm.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...