This job is archived
What You’ll Do
At Topgolf, Maintenance Technicians (called Facilities Associates) support our best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. They are experts at the technical side of the job – keeping the venue, grounds, technology and game system in tip-top shape. But beyond that, our Facilities Associates make our Guests feel welcome, they engage with them, support their team mates to ensure Guests are cared for and generally help make our Guest’s visits to Topgolf memorable.
How You’ll Do It
- Complete all maintenance and repair tasks as directed by Facilities management
- Monitor operation and proper use of all equipment and systems
- Trouble shoot and repair issues in all areas of the venue
- Answer and respond to maintenance calls for assistance
- Monitor the use and inventory of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment
- Adhere to safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Communicate accurately and effectively with Guests and Associates
What We’re Looking For
- This is an opportunity for a great career with NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - we will train you
- Desire to learn new skills in maintenance
- 6+ months maintenance experience or trade school certificate(s) in electrical, plumbing, maintenance
- Some skilled trades experience (HVAC, refrigeration, painting, carpentry, dry wall)
- Knowledge of general maintenance and repairs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down ladders and stairs
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
Keywords: golf maintenance, technician, grounds crew, golf course maintenance, maintenance worker, building maintenance
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.