Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
Manager Maintenance will be required to maintain the production equipment in a high state of performance and compliance. The incumbent will bring experience and demonstrated performance using Computerized Maintenance Management (CMM) systems, TPM, and other Lean/Six Sigma tools that he/she will deploy to continuously improve the effectiveness and costs of maintaining the operations. The individual will be well versed in proactive safety methods, root cause analysis, and will be a champion for the operations in the areas of Health, Safety and Compliance.
- Safely lead, delegate, and prioritize tasks for maintenance technicians and mechanics in a multi-shift operation
- Train, coach and develop a cohesive team that promotes continuous improvement, problem solving techniques and route cause counter measures
- Purchase supplies & equipment needed for replacement & maintenance.
- Ensure contractors and vendors maintain compliance with company policies, procedures, and code of ethics. Interface with vendors to plan, schedule and complete necessary projects.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Ensure that all equipment, systems, and processes adhere to safety regulations, including OSHA, Life Safety and environmental compliance
- Support technical strategies that support mechanical, electrical and vision systems equipment needs of the future to drive best in class products
- Respond promptly to safety, downtime, and other business interruption issues that could lead to injuries or impact manufacturing
- Support new product development, improvements, and introductions