This job is archived
We are looking for a strong Supervisor who will be responsible for the management of the maintenance resources and activities that support Custom Ball and Packaging Center Operations.
In this role, the Supervisor of Equipment Maintenance will take a team-oriented approach to problem solving and continuous improvement. You will assist associates in all activities to promote a safe and healthy work environment committed to continuous quality and efficiency improvements.
- Coordinate, lead, and prioritize timely installations, repairs, preventative maintenance, and machine improvements.
- Ensure operational effectiveness of equipment.
- Provide resource scheduling, prioritization, and direction within the maintenance department in support of operational goals and objectives
- Provide maintenance support for Engineering and Facilities projects and develop department goals accordingly. Measure progress, coach employees, and manage employee performance for success. Support factory and company goals.
- Develop and manage the maintenance budget. Maintain, track, oversee spend, and appropriately size the spare parts inventory.
- Build, develop, and supervise maintenance staff.
- Provide training and ensure that skills are kept up to date and align with business needs.
- Cross train staff and ensure appropriate coverage for production support and business needs.
- Collaborate with other departments, including Engineering, Production, and Facilities to ensure alignment of Maintenance Priorities.
- Function as an individual maintenance contributor performing other duties as assigned, if needed.
- AS degree with a minimum of 2 years of Manufacturing Maintenance experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, strongly preferred.
- PLC Programming & Electrical knowledge
- Experience in mentoring and developing team members.
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and influence others on the team.
- Experience overseeing manufacturing and maintenance projects.
- Electro-Mechanical assembly experience, preferred
- Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload.