This job is archived
At Topgolf, Facilities Associates support our best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. They are experts at the technical side of the job – keeping the venue, grounds, technology and game system in tip-top shape. But beyond that, our Facilities Associates make our Guests feel welcome, they engage with them, support their team mates to ensure Guests are cared for and generally help make our Guest’s visits to Topgolf memorable.Key Responsibilities
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
- Complete all maintenance and repair tasks as directed by Facilities management
- Adhere to safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Monitor operation and proper use of all equipment and systems
- Monitor the use and inventory of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment
- 1+ years maintenance experience or a trade-related field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down ladders and stairs
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.