This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under close supervision, repairs, and troubleshoots mechanical and electrical systems used in semi and fully automated manufacturing.  Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on a regular basis on a wide variety of industry standard and specialized equipment.  Utilizes a Computerized Maintenance Management System C.M.M.S. to report and record equipment-related actions.  Works independently or as a team member as directed by supervisor.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- On a regular basis individual will perform general maintenance functions on production equipment related to the manufacturing floor.
- Individual will take corrective and preventive action required when responding to equipment trouble calls.
- Communicates to relevant parties the status of equipment and time frame required to complete maintenance tasks.
- Takes necessary steps to correct or report equipment malfunctions or unsafe operational practices.
- Assist higher level technicians in performing maintenance related duties.
- Performs a variety of non-manufacturing related projects and assignments as required.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic understanding of mechanical drawings or prints such as hydraulics prints and diagrams.
- Basic ability to rebuild pneumatic and hydraulic systems and related components.
- Able to use of power tools, shop equipment such as drill presses, sand blasters etc.
- Able to interact with other associates on the manufacturing floor in a professional manner.
- Able to clearly communicate and document equipment records.
- Computer skills in Word and Excel a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 1 year combined experience/education working with mechanical/electrical systems used in high volume manufacturing or related field.
- Hands-on experience rebuilding/assembling low complexity machinery or assemblies.
- Regularly lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly use hands to perform simple grasping, power grasping, fine manipulation, and push or pull.
- Regularly required to squat, climb, kneel, or crawl.
- Occasionally work in confined spaces.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer