Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under the general direction of the facilities maintenance supervisor, provides leadership and direction to the shift&rsquos maintenance mechanics, electricians and special tradesmen in support of all process manufacturing activities. Assigns, delegates and ensures all maintenance work orders/requests are performed in a safe and efficient manner. Works closely with the maintenance supervisor, manager, maintenance coordinators and production supervisors/managers to ensure all maintenance issues are identified, addressed and resolved.  Ensures all company and departmental policies and procedures are adhered to.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, assess and assign all preventative work orders and emergency requests and establish work order priorities for the shift.
- Ensure downtime is kept to a minimum through effective troubleshooting and timely enforcement of preventative maintenance activities.
- Ensure that all manufacturing areas of constraint are adequately staffed and supported.
- Maintain accurate maintenance and repair records using a computerized maintenance system.
- Perform periodic maintenance inspections and preventive work audits.
- Provide input to Facilities Supervisor regarding coaching, counseling, written performance appraisals, disciplinary action plans, and other employee related issues.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings and provide project/repair update status, input/feedback as required.
- Participate in hands-on troubleshooting and repair on a daily basis.
- Train employees on company and departmental policies and procedures and ensure departmental adherence to compliance with said policies.
- Provide feedback and communicate regularly with Facilities Supervisor, Facilities Manager, Maintenance Coordinators, and Manufacturing Supervisors/Managers to ensure all maintenance issues are addressed and resolved.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of computerized maintenance systems such as MAXIMO and/or MP2 a plus.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems used in semi and fully automated high volume manufacturing.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, test and interpret mechanical and hydraulic prints/diagrams.
- Skilled in the use of electrical measuring and testing equipment.
- Strong decision making abilities.
- Able to properly handle employee conflict resolutions in a professional and productive manner.
- Strong ability to routinely handle multiple-priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to assess and provide technical training to the staff.
- Able to plan, organize, and execute departmental projects and repairs.
- Strong ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Strong ability to work with outside vendors, service providers or contractors as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with mechanical/electrical systems used in high volume manufacturing or related field.
- Hands-on experience repairing and troubleshooting mechanical/electrical systems used on fully and semi-automated equipment.
- Some experience working in a maintenance lead role preferred.
- Experience supervising multiple trades a plus.
- Vocational training certificate in a related field a plus.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer