This job is archived
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Hemingford Abbots store. As our Receptionist, you will be working 16 hours per week on a shift rota basis during our store opening hours. Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
As a Receptionist at American Golf you will be the first point of contact for our customers/guests. Our Receptionist’s will deliver excellent customer service while maintaining the day to day tasks required with the range.
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. When working for American Golf, it’s all about loving what you do, delivering the ‘personal touch’ and ‘improving our customer’s game’.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
What you will be doing as our Receptionist:
- Always deliver excellent customer service
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times
- Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Administer all reservations cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising sales opportunities
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Perform auditing according to company procedures.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to the line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required, for security and management
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings where required
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
About our Receptionist:
Our successful Receptionist candidates will have previous experience in a similar front of house/receptionist role. They will be a service professional with the ability to communicate effectively with people on all levels
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today!