Manager Service in Charlotte at TPC Piper Glen
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
The Service Manager assists the Service Director in overseeing day-to-day operations including casual and fine dining, private events and bartending operations. This employee partner supervises set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of service while maintaining Food and Beverage financial goals.
The Service Manager coordinates with the Member Relations Director, the Private Events Director and the event host to ensure that all events are well organized and that the expectations of the Member/host are exceeded.Job Requirements
- Three years experience as a server, floor or bartending supervisor in a la carte/private dining service.
- High-energy, outgoing personality with strong professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of team leadership and motivation skills.
- Attention to set up and service details are a must.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests.
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.
- (Internal candidates should be STAR Service certified and STAR Coach Certified. A working knowledge of ClubCater, Aloha and Kronos are a plus.)