We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join the team based at our new Retail Support Centre in Warrington. Our Customer Contact Centre deal with all types of enquiry both pre and post-purchase delivering the highest standards of service. We believe that happy people keep people happy, so we’re looking for a Team Leader who has great interpersonal skills as you will be expected to deal with a range of customer queries across several channels; email, social media and very occasionally letter! A high standard of written
communication is essential for this role as this is the team you will be responsible for.
- Providing first-class customer service
- Ensuring all communications are handled professionally and promptly leave a lasting great impression on our customers.
- Conducting regular coaching and training of team members including quality checking to ensure high standards are maintained and company policies adhered t
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to ensure all customer queries are answered, non-golfers do not worry full training will be provided.
- A constant focus on Continuous Improvement to ensure your team is working to maximum efficiency.
- Using innovative methods of reward and recognition to motivate the team to achieve key targets set.
- Provide insight, analysis, and reporting.
- Taking responsibility and prioritising the day to day running of your team, ensuring key set targets are achieved.
- Dealing with any customer escalations promptly and professionally
- Working closely with other areas of the business to ensure we are providing a seamless customer journey, identifying any potential issues that may arise.
Skills/Knowledge and Experiences:
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to build rapport and communicate in a helpful way.
- Enjoy a creative and hardworking office environment.
- Keyboard/Computing skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve both customer and employee satisfaction.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Excellent analysing and reporting skills
- Strong organisation skills, problem-solving and using initiative when overcoming obstacles.
- Experience in delivering coaching and development of colleagues.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritising multiple tasks to ensure set targets are achieved/exceeded.
- Experience in working across a wide variety of communication channels.
- A strong desire to succeed with lots of enthusiasm and passion.
What will you receive:
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company bonus applicable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's Largest golf retailer and support our ongoing growth as a market leader. If you are interested in this position click below to apply!