Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing a variety of inbound queue customer service calls representing all channels of the CGI business including CallawayGolf.com, CallawayGolfPreowned.com, OdysseyGolf.com, CallawayGolfVIP.com, and CallawayGolfGiftCard.com. In addition to queue customer service calls, the CSR will be responsible for operational order queues and consumer email from said CGI channels.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming queue Customer Service calls.
- Provide exceptional level of assistance to consumers through product knowledge and technical insight.
- Proactively manage operational queues through e-mail responses, call-backs and inventory updates.
- Establish and maintain an effective customer service culture and provide the appropriate environment for teamwork.
- Develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with peers and cross functional teams.
- Display the highest level of Integrity, Customer Experience, Leadership, Strategic Agility and additional core competencies essential to business success.
- Callaway Golf Pre-Owned, SHOP, Spree, Gift Card, Proline Pre-Owned and VIP business channels understanding.
- Flexible schedule consisting of and including evenings and weekends
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to drive consensus through effective communication and team building.
- Golf industry expertise.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years Sales/Customer Service call center experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Golf Industry
- Call Center/telemarketing background
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.