This job is archived
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland.
We recognise talent. For us, it’s all about loving what you do, whilst a passion for golf is a bonus, your ability to manage customer issues and enquiries is paramount. Whether its customers or our colleagues in-store, delivering the ‘personal touch’ is what is truly important to us at American Golf.
What we’re looking for
We have an exciting opportunity for aspiring Customer Service Advisors to join the team based at our new Retail Support Centre in Warrington. Our Customer Contact Centre will deal with all types of enquiry both pre and post-purchase.
We believe that happy people keep people happy, so we’re looking for Customer Service Advisors who have great interpersonal skills as you will be expected to deal with a range of customer queries across several channels; phone, email, social media and very occasionally letter!
What to expect
Our Customer Service Advisors full-time contract is 40 hours per week on a shift rota basis during our operating hours of Monday to Friday 8 am and 8 pm, Saturday 8 am-6 pm and Sunday between 10 am – 4 pm.
Your role will include:
- Providing first-class customer service via voice, email or live chat
- Ensuring all communication via phone or email are handled professionally and promptly
- Recording details of customer comments on the CRM database provided, leaving clear notes
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to ensure all customer queries are answered, non-golfers do not worry full training will be provided
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service
- Achieving key targets set
- Adhering to quality standards and ensure consistency in all interactions
We think big and we’re looking for Customer Service Advisors who do the same, do you have the following skills?
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to build rapport and communicate in a helpful way
- Enjoy a creative and hardworking office environment
- Keyboard/Computing skills
- Ability to research accurately and efficiently
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and Passion
What’s in it for you?
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and a holiday purchase scheme
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Staff discount - 25%
- Company incentives
Up for the challenge?
We recognise the importance of individuals. Our success is down to our people and we are always on the lookout for new members of the team to help us deliver incredible experiences for our customers.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge then click below to apply!