This job is archived
Responsible for providing superior customer service to key accounts to maintain our 100% customer and consumer satisfaction rating.
- Responding to incoming requests within specified time-frames and handling customer enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Providing product information, pricing queries and processing orders into the system
- Order hold management
- Follow up of customer requests, issues and complaints to resolution
- Achievement of agreed department KPI’s to drive superior service delivery
- Proactive communication with order timelines
- Developing a strong understanding of the Company’s product range
- Contributing to the team’s continuous improvement initiatives and targets
- Account management and order keying
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A strong customer service focus
- A high level of problem solving ability
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop long lasting relationships with key customers
- Ability to contribute to a team environment where performance is measured
- Experience in working under pressure to meet deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential and experience using Oracle is desirable
- A flexible and mature approach is imperative.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.