Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Tour Support/Quality Assurance Tech II
San Marcos, CA
SALARY RANGE: $18 - $22.63 per hour, plus bonus eligibility
To assist in Tour Putter operations with all aspects of the tour putter process from order initiation through final QA. This to include but not be limited to communication with inside and outside team members, inventory control and responsible for quality assurance of all components that make up tour putters. Assist and work with team members worldwide to assure the highest quality of our product as well as the highest level of service. Responsible for QA of all Scotty Cameron Putters.
- Associates Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of One + years working in the environment of tour putters, custom putters, luxury brand products. Quality control and inventory management experience highly preferred.
- Ability to stand for several hours per day. Lift 30 lbs. Forklift experience preferred.
- Extensive working knowledge of Scotty Cameron products and their history. Word and Excel proficiency a must. Must be detailed oriented. Must have strong communication skills.
- Lead the coordination & management of material flow and capacity between all warehouses and vendors, including incoming product from suppliers to execute daily production requirements and meet our standards for quality and on time delivery.
- Assist with QA on all Tour and Collector (high end) orders. This to include but not be limited to correctness of order, finish, stamping, paint fill, weight, loft and lie. Communicate with Putter Tour Reps on any changes to order or delivery times.
- Monitor and maintain proper inventory levels of all tour and collector components and reports to Manager of putter tour operations. Document on hand inventory of putter heads, grips, weights, shafts and head covers.
- Assist with processing custom shop orders. Work with custom shop facilitator.
- Pull heads from inventory as directed by the Manager of putter tour operations in order to fulfill all incoming player and collector putter requests.
- QA all Custom Shop orders. This includes but is not limited to correctness of order, proper finish, stamping, paint fill, weight, loft and lie. Work with Customer Service Department on a regular basis to notify of any problems with fulfilling an order.
Manager Putter Tour Operations
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.