Product Configuration Support Analyst – Contract Opportunity
Rate: $35.00 -$40.00 hour
Length of Assignment: 6-12 months
100% virtual option
Provide Infor M3 administrative support in the areas of Product Life Cycle maintenance (PLC), custom configurations and product structures to support ongoing business. Involves helping to create items, bills of material, and other item related settings within the ERP system. Also involves running and analyzing reports.
- Responsible for accurate entry and maintenance of product configurations in Infor M3 to result in accurate product pricing, product costing, and accurate orders with respect to items, SKUs, styles set up in the Acushnet system.
- Follow established rules and procedures when entering product data. Ensure any changes are supported by Business Subject Experts and fully tested/documented.
- Review and resolve Audit Report exceptions daily to ensure product setups are correct and complete.
- Create ad-hoc and permanent reports and dashboards as requested by business owners to support Business Intelligence (BI).
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor. Duties may include some interaction with global operations.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 2+ years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be advanced in MS Excel, including conditional summaries (pivots tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Highly organized with attention to detail. Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary for working and resolving issues with different business groups around the world.
- Flexibility to work within different time zones on occasion.
- Knowledge regarding item/SKU/product structures (bills of material/operation) is required.
- Knowledge regarding fashion industry style and SKU setup (size/color/etc.) preferred.
- Previous experience with heavy data analytics and insight development.
- Material Master Management with enterprise-wide system a plus.
- Passion for golf.
- Experience with Infor M3 system and Cognos are a plus.