Do you love the game of golf? Are you passionate about helping people to play better golf?
Then this could be for you!
Custom Lab Golf is looking for a ‘Customer Service Executive’ who loves golf and would embrace the opportunity to work with one of the top-rated (by google reviews anyway) independent club fitting companies in the UK.
- To help grow and continually develop a world-class customer journey for all our clients whilst building long-standing relationships with both our new and existing clients. The club fittings themselves are only one part of the experience we offer.
- Manage the diaries of our club fitters and the main email inbox
- Deal with customer enquiries and navigate customer issues successfully
- Offer specialist advice both over the phone and face to face displaying sound product knowledge (training provided)
- Help to develop and improve the systems and procedures within your role and the business
- Maintain contact with customers before and after the fitting sessions
Our ideal team-mate:
- Will possess a burning desire to consistently provide exemplary customer service
- Has a minimum 1 year of experience in the golf industry (preferable) and or have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service-based role
- A keen golfer who plays regularly
- Career driven and burning with enthusiasm
- Love helping people
- Customer service is in your blood
- Passionate about the game and game improvement
- A good understanding of Microsoft and G Suite programmes
- An adaptable team player wanting a long-term career, willing to learn other areas of the business.
- Excellent time management
Benefits of working with us:
- 2 state of the art custom fitting centres
- Earnings of £18k - £20k + bonus for the right candidate
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Staff uniform
- Joining a progressive and expanding company