This job is archived
Under limited supervision perform various scheduling responsibilities utilizing M3 ERP software (AGS) and Infor Scheduling Workbench (SWB) Software. Manage all manufacturing scheduling workloads and current order demand. Help maintain and improve departmental processing, production control, cost & lead time objectives. Perform a variety of system administrator & high-level scheduling tasks.
- Schedule and release manufacturing orders for production via the use of Infor Scheduling Workbench (SWB) software. Monitor & control all demand to meet departmental business & lead time goals. Work with Senior Planner to schedule non-top-grade product into the manufacturing stream.
- Provide daily work direction to scheduling associates to expedite work orders based on priority/capacity/backlog and product availability. Communicate production load status to Production Control Manager/Supervisor and other associates as required.
- Perform System Administrator role by maintaining/adjusting Infor Scheduling Workbench (SWB) software system parameters.
- Responsible for troubleshooting system and manufacturing order problems. Assist in maintaining model parameters and testing new software releases/fixes.
- Print shop travelers and retrieve artwork as needed to support manufacturing demands. File away artwork packages from completed jobs as time allows.
- Responsible for developing & maintaining all scheduling documentation. Support other planning group documentation efforts. Manage file room purge and file retention activities to company standards & deadlines.
- Train new hires on all scheduling related tasks including Infor Scheduling Workbench (SWB) software.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ work experience in production scheduling and procedures required.
- Demonstrated knowledge working in a manufacturing-based ERP system desired.
- Experience in a seasonal make to order manufacturing business preferred.
- Experience assisting Information Technology Teams as subject matter expert (SME) supporting software implementations and upgrades desired.
- Must demonstrate skill in Microsoft Excel and Lotus Notes databases or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
- Willing to work overtime on demand and assist other departments as required.