Responsible for providing exceptional food and beverage service to Members and Guests while consistently displaying Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments and Fond Farewells at every opportunity. Works closely with other team members to ensure Member/Guest delight, engagement and retention.
This position reports directly to the FB Director, with indirect reporting to the Private Events Director, FB Supervisor, and General Manager.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program(s) at high standards
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu.
- Accurately execute Member/Guest orders and requests in an attentive and timely fashion.
- Learn and use Member names and greet them promptly while providing a warm welcome making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in respective areas to meet Club standards. Consistantly sanitize work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.).
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the FB Director, Service Director, Private Events Director, etc.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available at the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assure that others are acting safely.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and manuals.
- Attend all Service Training Meetings as requested.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily
- A high school diploma required, some college preferred.
- Previous fine dining experience required.
- Experience with or ability to become proficient in MICROS POS.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by State and City.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.