Snack Bar Supervisor
Responsible for providing Food and Beverage STAR Service to Members and Guests ensuring satisfaction and Member retention. Responsible for coordinating with other Club departments to provide set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, production and service of food and beverage items, as well as closing and storage for individual work station. Responsible for financial performance of the snack bar and the overall appearance of the operation.
This position reports directly to the FB Director with indirect reporting to the Executive Chef and General Manager. This position directly supervises other Pool Snack Bar Attendants.
Day to Day:
- Maintain Trophy Club Country Club service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program(s) at high standards.
- Ensure that all Snack Bar staff are following club operating procedures and are adhering to the standards set forth by the Club
- Responsible for ensuring the following are completed, including the training of snack bar staff:
- Set-up of daily par/prep and organization of the snack bar.
- Preparation of and storage of all food and beverage items necessary to operate snack bar in adherence with TCCC quality standards, including proper rotation of product, sanitation, and cleanliness.
- Consistent presentation of daily snack bar food items produced within TCCC quality standards guidelines.
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome making them feel at home
- Collect money or club membership card for all transactions.
- Responsible for the daily proper financial closing of the snack bar and cleaning duties
- Communicate with FB Director when special products are needed or problems arise with food quality or presentation.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and snack bar area daily.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in respective areas to meet Club standards (i.e., orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.).
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments and side work is completed in their respective areas to meet Club standards and as communicated (ie orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas, including the kitchen, and assure that others are acting safely.
- Multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Attend all Service Training Meetings as requested.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and manuals.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous FB experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by State and City.
- You have completed FB Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech with ability to follow instructions well.
- You are comfortable working at a fast pace in both indoor and outdoor environments.