Responsible for set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production of food and beverage items, as well as closing and storage for individual work station.
- Live our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day.
- Maintain all kitchen cooking and service standards.
- Grow knowledge of all food and beverage offerings.
- Assist with product check-in and rotation to ensure all recipes and orders are executed at the highest possible standards of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Consistently uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation
- Assume responsibility for an entire station and all ingredient prep for that station.
- Participate in teamwork and fostering harmonious working climate.
- Embrace change and deliver top results no matter the obstacle.
- 2+ years of relative experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Great knife skills and experience on hot and cold line.
- Maintain proper food certifications specific to State Laws.
- Entergetic, accountable and team-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of leadership in a fast-paced environment..
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Track record of taking ownership and going beyond responsibilities to ensure the success of the team.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekend and holidays.
- Must be able to lifet up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work standing and walking for extended periods of time