- Ensure that all Members and Guest check in when using the fitness center and that all Members are addressed by name.
- Answer telephones promptly and courteously and direct all calls to the appropriate areas.
- Must be knowledgeable of the following as applicable: tennis court reservation policy, Personal Training, Fitness Programs, Group Exercise class descriptions, class reservation schedules, and all upcoming club events and specials.
- To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities.
- To promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag.
- Perform close of business functions following guidelines and procedures established by the Club.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated (i.e. orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area, straightening/stocking of shop, etc.).
- Self motivated and able to multi task.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time.
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas, including all exercise areas and equipment are in safe and effective working condition, and assuring that others are acting safely.
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Hospitality or high level customer service experience required.
EDUCATION: High school diploma, GED, or college degree required.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Willing to get CPR, First Aid and AED certified within 90 days of hire date.