Day to Day:
- Maintain a service-oriented environment within small group classes, semi-private and private sessions.
- Provide leadership and inspire confidence in Pilates, serving as a fitness role model.
- Design class curriculums using current and popular formats.
- Complete all class administrative work as required in the operating standards.
- Maintain the classroom equipment in good working condition and restock supplies as needed.
- To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities. Promote interaction in and out of class settings.
- To promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag.
- Perform close of business functions following guidelines and procedures established by the Club.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated in the Star Service FOCUS expectations (i.e. orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area, straightening/stocking equipment/materials, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas, including all exercise areas and equipment are in safe and effective working condition, and assuring that others are acting safely.
- Wearing a CLEAN and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years teaching Reformer Pilates and utilizing additional props.
EDUCATION: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED as well as being a certified Pilates instructor through PMA, BALANCED BODY, BASI, MERRITHEW