The Pool Attendant is responsible for ensuring the safety, cleanliness for our Members/Guest ensuring satisfaction, Member retention, and coordinating with the other Club departments as directed.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the safety of all Members, guests and Employee Partners in and around the swimming pool during posted hours of operation and special events
- Help monitor Member and guest usage by verifying to make sure all Members
- Maintain the cleanliness of the pool area (ie removal of towels, lost & found, etc.) and straighten pool furniture at the beginning of each shift, throughout the day and at the end of each shift so that the safety of the members will be protected and the pool area will maintain its inviting image
- Make sure that the pool chemicals are checked every day / pools scrubbed / backwash / etc.
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home
- Billy goat the pool deck / make sure that landscaping around pool is kept / etc.
- Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.