We are so excited about our reinvention, renovation and transformation at The Woodlands Country Club! We are opening a brand new concept in mid-November; a Gastropub! Be a part of the change and a part of our team at the new Gastropub. We are looking to build an awesome team with some great personalities! We offer a competitive salary, club perks and great benefits.
Responsible for beverage control, accurate pouring of product, general cleanliness of bar, and providing a quality of service that meets Members expectations. Consistently display the Three Steps of Service at all opportunities to provide service.
This position reports directly to the FB Director/Service Director with indirect reporting to the General Manager and Private Events Director.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program at high standards.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer, and wines available at the Club.
- Assist with the service of food and beverage to the Members and guests at the bar, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu.
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Alcohol and food safety awareness certificate.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability to follow instructions well.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work standards.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional outdoor environments.