We are so excited about our reinvention, renovation and transformation at The Woodlands Country Club! We are opening a brand new concept in mid-November; a Gastropub! Be a part of the change and a part of our team at the new Gastropub. We are looking to build an awesome team with some great personalities! We offer a competitive salary, club perks and great benefits.
Responsible for set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production of food and beverage items, as well as closing and storage for individual work station.
- Responsible for set-up and executing of daily par/prep and organization of individual daily work station.
- Preparation of and storage of all food items necessary to operation of station in adherence with ClubCorp quality standards.
- Communicate with Exec Chef and Sous Chef when special products are needed or having problems with food quality or presentation.
- Consistent preparation and presentation based on overall standards, including portion size, of daily special, salads, entrees, etc. as applicable per work assignment and as designated by Chef which are produced within ClubCorps quality standards guidelines.
- Maintaining proper cooking techniques for station items as designated by Chef(s).
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work area and kitchen as a whole, including equipment, counters, tools, waste areas, etc.
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and manuals.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring that others are acting safely.
- 1-2 years kitchen experience preferred.
- High school diploma preferred.