We are so excited about our reinvention, renovation and transformation at The Woodlands Country Club! We are opening a brand new concept in mid-November; a Gastropub! Be a part of the change and a part of our team at the new Gastropub. We are looking to build an awesome team with some great personalities! We offer a competitive salary, club perks and great benefits.
Assist the Executive Chef in all aspects of the main, grill, and/or banquet kitchens (ie. ordering, scheduling, sanitation, maintenance, employee development, performance reviews).
Day to Day:
- Responsible for proper preparation, excellence of product, profit and labor cost.
- Organize and help in the service of all activities concerning ala carte, employee meals and private dining rooms.
- Consistent preparation and presentation based on overall standards, including portion size, of daily special, salads, entrees, etc. as applicable per work assignment and as designated by Executive Chef which are produced within ClubCorps quality standards guidelines.
- Prepare work schedules for the kitchen crew, monitor payroll costs and Kronos reports as requested.
- Ordering, receiving and proper rotation of food and kitchen goods.
- Menu development for the ala carte and banquet menus, and any other special request by a Member or the Executive Chef.
- Responsible for the expediting at any meal period and ensuring proper quality, portioning and presentation.
- Adhere to all cleaning schedules and duties set up by the Executive Chef.
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work area and kitchen, including equipment, counters, tools, waste areas, etc.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies, and manuals.
- 2-3 years as line cook
- Prefer culinary training
- Health Sanitation Card
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- Indoor environment, fast pace