We are so excited about our reinvention, renovation and transformation at The Woodlands Country Club! We are opening a brand new concept in mid-November; a Gastropub! Be a part of the change and a part of our team at the new Gastropub. We are looking to build an awesome team with some great personalities! We offer a competitive salary, club perks and great benefits.
Responsible for creating the first and last impressions of the Club experience for Members and guests by providing the Three Steps of Service as Members/Guest are greeted and seated. Also responsible for maintaining an orderly work area and assisting with other staff positions, such as Member Services Representative duties, as requested.
This position reports directly to the FB Director/Service Director with indirect reporting to the General Manager and Captains.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program at high standards
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home
- Greet and seat Members and guests promptly in a polite manner while displaying a high quality level of service in a timely manner.
- Converse with Members and guests in an outgoing and friendly manner.
- Assist the service staff as needed, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous experience in service industry preferred.
- Previous experience working a telephone system preferred.
- Can be trusted to hold all member information strictly confidential.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.