We are so excited about our reinvention, renovation and transformation at The Woodlands Country Club! We are opening a brand new concept in mid-November; a Gastropub! Be a part of the change and a part of our team at the new Gastropub. We are looking to build an awesome team with some great personalities! We offer a competitive salary, club perks and great benefits.
Responsible for duties such as dishes, cleanliness of kitchen, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production of food items, as well as closing and storage for individual work station as needed.
- Responsible for set-up of daily par/prep and organization of the daily work station.
- Responsible for the opening, set-up and operation of dishwashing machine, the sink pot scrub station and all ware washing set-up.
- Responsible for the disposal of all food waste, trash receptacles and break down of boxes and larger containers to be placed in dumpsters.
- Must sweep and mop kitchen floors, walk-ins, storerooms, employee break room and kitchen office, etc. as directed.
- Preparation of and storage of all food items necessary to operate kitchen in adherence with ClubCorp quality standards.
- Assist in receiving and procurement of all goods purchased by kitchen in an orderly fashion in accordance with safety and sanitation procedures.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting safely.
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested
- Any previous experience in stewarding or kitchen prep is favorable.
- High school diploma preferred