This job is archived
Essential Functions of the Job
- Supports management staff in primary pesticide applications.
- Supports management staff in fertilizer applications.
- Aids in bent watch programs and water management theories.
- Aids crew in day to day maintenance operations.
- Supports crew training programs.
- Focus on course scout program and relay information to management staff.
- Balance risk vs. reward ideals.
- Supports facility R & M and equipment clean up.
- Helps with tissue sample analysis data entry.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Aid the Golf Course Director and his/her Assistants in a supportive manner in order to produce a well-groomed, healthy, enjoyable and playable golf course for the Members.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of his/her required technical specialties.
- Seek methods to reduce organizational liabilities and improve the quality of maintenance services being provided.
- Perform other duties as delegated by management to be an integral part of the job.
Qualifications (required unless stated otherwise):
- Turfgrass management training and education
- Irrigation construction repair and maintenance knowledge desired
- Minimum of one year relevant working experience on a golf course
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum two-year certificate from an accredited Turfgrass Management program or related field; Bachelor’s Degree in Turfgrass Management or related field preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program
Augusta National Golf Club offers a competitive salary and benefit package to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability (paid by employer)
- Pension Plan (paid by employer)
- Paid Holidays