At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July, 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
The Product Line Manager will collaborate and align with President and Senior Designer in the development and implementation of product line strategy to drive growth, profitability and technical brand merit. This role will be located at our corporate headquarters.
- Develop and manage product timeline and be responsible for monitoring product lifecycle for the on-schedule realization of milestones
- Using historical sales data, sales team feedback, and market feedback provide organized information to the Product Engineers for use in creating better-performing collections
- Responsible for digital data in Product Line Management system (Centric) including entering and maintenance of SKUs, product information, technology information, and product descriptions
- Ensure the marketing and graphics team has accurate and necessary information and images for on-time realization of the global catalog/workbook utilizing the PLM, PIM and DAM systems
- Support sales with collection presentation during sales meetings and sell-in meetings
- Work with the Designers and Developers to create FOB thresholds and a line plan and ensure the maintenance and achievement of both throughout the production cycle
- Responsible for coordinating with Supply Chain Department the negotiation of fabric prices and FOB prices to support achievement of product margins in close collaboration with Product Engineer Team
- Communicate development processes and timeline related topics to suppliers including supplier allocation information
- Support and inform supply chain and suppliers about collection-specific decisions and internal timeline changes
- Review and scrub BOMs and technical packs for accuracies at the request of the Director of Design and Development
- Gather data to create Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure progress against goals and objectives in easy to understand graphs and charts
- Manage process of adding freelance and/or consultants and track hours/project completion of these partners
- Lead and monitor the quality management process ensuring KJUS products meet the defined level of quality from 1st prototype through salesman samples and into production, reporting to identify cause of quality problems and implementing immediate prevention as well as continuous improvements and enhancements
- Under the guidance and approval of the President, define and follow budget for all product design and development division spending
- Responsible for salesman sample selection in close collaboration with sales and supply chain department
- Work with marketing department in creation of product descriptions, marketing campaigns, stories, hangtags, packaging, sales tools, photography list, tradeshow highlights, etc.
- When requested, attend events such as trade shows, retail events, and sales meetings
- As needed and requested, visit markets and conduct online research on behalf of the Product Engineers to inspire future designs, innovations, and developments
- Bachelor’s degree in textile field and further education in marketing, supply chain, business administration, and/or economics
- 3+ years of experience in category management as well as sound knowledge of technical fabrics and garments
- Goal-oriented and deadline-driven working style
- A very good sense for apparel market and consumer trends as well as solid business management understanding and analytical skills
- Team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills and proven experience in leading bigger teams
- Motivated, enthusiastic, “can-do” personality with excellent communication skills
- Profound knowledge of MS office programs and Centric PLM systems
Salary Range: $59,100-73,800 per year. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.