Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Facilitates and ensures successful projects relating to global soft goods and apparel businesses. Coordinates with global Marketing, Sales, IT and Operations functions, as well as key suppliers to ensure timely completion of all tasks. Establishes and monitors achievement of critical milestones, and takes corrective actions if necessary in order to meet key dates. Helps manage global sustainability program by tracking status of key initiatives, assisting with data collection and analysis, and reporting progress and efforts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Soft Goods and Apparel Integration Projects
- Key point of contact with Sales, IT, Supply Chain, Transportation, Warehouse and other departments for strategic projects relating to ongoing integration efforts of our global soft goods and apparel brands.
- Assist Program Manager in development and improvement of key business processes such as product costing, go-to-market, and demand and supply planning.
- As needed, leads cross-functional team meetings and maintains all documentation in SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, or other platform as necessary, in support of assigned projects.
- Key projects may include managing timeline and tasks for regional launch of a brand, maintaining a global operations calendar, and tracking cost savings.
- Additional integration-related project management tasks as assigned.
- Key point of contact for global sustainability champions regarding ongoing and planned initiatives, internal and external reporting efforts, and strategic projects.
- Assist Program Manager with implementation and ongoing management of sustainability strategy.
- As needed, leads cross-functional team meetings and maintains all meeting notes, presentations, and other documentation in SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, or other platform as necessary.
- Key projects may include timely collection and analysis of environmental and social data, coordination with external partners on sustainability disclosures, and project management of key innovation initiatives.
- Additional sustainability project management tasks as assigned.
- Creates open and clear communication channels between internal and external stakeholders and facilitates collaborative interaction through cross-functional teams.
- Acts as liaison between all internal departments to resolve issues relating to assigned projects.
- Develops and establishes project plans in cooperation with all stakeholders involved and guidance from Program Manager.
- Monitors status of key deliverables. Involves appropriate management when required to ensure necessary resources are available to achieve target dates.
- Maintains concise, organized notes so all stakeholders are aligned on status of open items, timeline, etc.
- Works with stakeholders to resolve unexpected events as necessary, while ensuring successful deliverable dates occur as scheduled.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Highly organized, and able to work under time pressure across global time zones.
- Able to think and act independently and use creative problem-solving skills with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and break down larger objectives into a work plan.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, excellent attention to detail and good record keeping critical.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to interface with all levels of the organization to achieve assigned objectives in a cross-functional team-based environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications and all relevant internal company systems (SAP, etc.).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS strongly preferred. Equivalent relevant experience may substitute.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant project team-based work experience.
- Formal project management education and experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in or knowledge of apparel/footwear/accessories and consumer products industries preferred.
- Sustainability education or experience preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer