Jack Wolfskin, a global eco-performance apparel, footwear and equipment brand, was founded in 1981 on the tenants of product sustainability, performance and quality. The company is now one of the major suppliers of outdoor products across the world with a versatile portfolio of smartly- and sustainably-engineered technologies, including its popular Texapore group of materials. Jack Wolfskin is headquartered in Idstein, Germany, and is expanding to North America with an office opening in Park City, Utah.
Coordinates in the development, implementation, and execution of marketing and communication programs for all Jack Wolfskin North America product categories. Manages the process to create and develop all product stories in collaboration with Marketing leadership team, Category Leaders, and agency partners. Participates in the coordination of product launches to generate buzz and maximize product exposure. Responsible for approval of all product communication piece approvals through development process. Partners with stakeholders, both internally and externally, to ensure deadlines are met.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the process development of all product stories with marketing leadership, Category Leaders, and external agency partners
- Assist in marketing plan development and communications
- Responsible for working with internal resources on product communications in all marketing materials
- Develop key relationships with internal groups including Design Ops, Digital Marketing, Legal, Trade Marketing, and Category Leaders to foster communication in developing product messages in all phases of communication
- Assist in development and roll out of all communications in areas of responsibility
- May work with Merchandising Manager to maximize Callaway presence and presentation in store
- Assist in development of consumer and customer facing marketing communications to ensure product message consistency
- Partner with PR team to develop new product launch communications
- Responsible for development for all Product Composites and summary sheets
- Assist in event coordination for PR and Brand sponsored and planned events
- Act as lead product expert for Marketing team and act as a presntor of product where needed
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who thrives in fast-paced, highly productive and particularly collaborative environment
- Ability to use outdoor knowledge for communications that convey the features and benefits of Jack Wolfskin products and services
- Broad understanding of the marketing industry for consumer goods
- Must be able to clearly understand business policies and be able to communicate and enforce them
- Must be able to understand business priorities and self direct daily work to support those priorities
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to solve problems and offer effective solutions
- Ability to think creativity and analytically, communicate clearly and effectively in any medium, and interact with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality through all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with external marketing agencies and customers
- Ability to execute and implement creative ideas established by working teams
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to present concepts and ideas to a wide range of groups internally and externally; orally and written
- Developing project management capability
- Professional, dynamic and friendly demeanor
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of closely related experience required.
- Passion for the outdoor industry is a must
- Prior sporting goods industry experience preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of golf equipment and enthusiasm for the sport preferred.
- Previous experience working with creative agencies preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer