Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Manager, Identity Access Management will manage a team of global employees and consultants in the analysis and implementation of complex SAP security and identity access management solutions that support the Callaway Golf&rsquos global brands and subsidiaries. Responsible to provide leadership and analytical and technical support for the on-going requirements/changes that are associated with major SAP ERP projects, and internal and external system or process audits. The position includes the analysis and implementation of the security requirements for all SAP projects as well as day-to-day support of SAP security requests globally.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of onshore and offshore employees and consultants, and will be accountable for alignment of priorities and resources with business direction, project timelines and deliverable commitments.
- Mentor, lead, design and configure solutions to meet the most complex business requirements leveraging current SAP solutions including S/4 HANA 1709 and other S/4 applications.
- Manage and oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of SAP&rsquos Security process solutions.
- Manage and oversee the design and development of SAP Security solutions to meet the business requirements in all of the related functional areas such as MM, SD, FI, CO, QM, APO, SRM.
- Manage and guide all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support/maintenance for assigned projects.
- Design and oversee the security standards and best practices to deliver stable, reliable, high-performing, accurate, user-friendly, low-maintenance solutions that are highly available and scalable.
- Coordinate and review project tasks and provide accurate estimates for completion of security tasks.
- Manage and provide guidance to the team as they research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies, as related to security controls.
- Create and compile technical documentation including: unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, and end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks as assigned
- Develop and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures.
- Communicate status of project and initiatives to senior management.
- Mentor and develop team members and provide technical guidance and support as needed.
- Manage complex development projects and production support solutions for multiple business areas, including project task definition, time line estimation, and resource identification.
- Ensure that the documentation and evidence of security requests are in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements and controls, and Callaway policies.
- Oversee and approve security changes in-line with the companies Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements and controls, Callaway policies, and CAB process.
- Oversee and develop system configuration controls and workflow using SAP GRC technology to simplify the routing and administration of all security requests.
- Oversee verification of employees with access to SAP in order to keep SAP licensing costs to a minimum.
- Play a key and influential role working with others, in groups, in cross-functional settings and with diverse stakeholders within IT and the business across all brands and subsidiaries.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of security administration processes and practices in ERP systems, and the interaction with network or other application security. SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, BI, APO, SRM, GRC, and Fiori solutions preferred strongly preferred.
- In-depth working knowledge of multiple business area processes such as sales, supply chain planning, purchasing and production, and finance to provide business area context to designed security solutions.
- Able to work with business area analysts to translate advanced functional design requirements into complex technical specifications.
- Able to troubleshoot complex problems and provide optimal solutions while complying with department policies and procedures and external requirements for data security and process controls.
- In-depth knowledge of thorough testing and validation practices and procedures for system implementations, upgrades, and patches.
- Advanced project management skills, including task definition, time line estimation, resource identification, cost estimates, and ability to drive consensus and achieve results.
- Able to research and enhance knowledge of our business and industry, and keep abreast of current system practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to produce professional documentation for standards, policies and procedures, and ability to articulate complex technical architectures to a non-technical audience.
- Able to prioritize with minimal guidance based on the best interests of the business.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or additional equivalent experience, required.
- Minimum 8 years&rsquo experience supporting ERP system security, in a Sarbanes-Oxley, multi-brand, global user environment.
- Minimum 3 years leading and mentoring a technical team.
- Courses or certificates in SAP ERP, including but not limited to ECC, S/4 HANA, BI, APO, SRM, GRC, and Fiori solutions preferred. Familiarity with SAP financial reporting such as Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Experience leading a global team of onshore and offshore employees and consultants.
- Experience working in a dynamic, evolving organization.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.