Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
This position is responsible for managing and executing email marketing communications for both commerce and brand to build awareness, drive demand, increase conversion, and generate revenue.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including sophisticated email program setup and automated personalization
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop content, timing, audience and strategy
- Provide designers with strategic direction to design and develop email campaigns,
- Analyze and report on specific campaigns, objectives, results and KPIs highlighting success, trends and opportunities
- Execute test plans to ensure on-going optimization of creative, messaging, promotion, cadence, timing and templates
- Develop ongoing strategies to optimize for email performance and conversions, including offer, creative, segmentation and automation testing.
- Manage projects to ensure communication across teams, and that deadlines are met
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Design experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities required
- Comprehensive computer skills
- Metrics driven and results oriented with demonstrated analytical skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance significant projects and issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Ability to understand, interpret, enforce corporate policies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of email marketing experience required
- Online marketing experience with campaign management preferred
- Strong hands-on experience with enterprise-level email service platform to manage email lists, conduct audience segmentation, A/B testing, and deploy and track email campaigns preferred
- Knowledge of email best practices, deliverability, reputation management, CAN-SPAM compliance and industry standard KPIs required
- Experience with A/B testing including test design, list splits, deployment and results preferred
- Project management skills to manage calendars, creative and data needs with tight deadlines required
- Ability to self-manage with ownership mentality required
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer