Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Manager, SAP Production Planning Manufacturing will be the functional lead for several key capabilities and be an advocate for both business and technology decisions within our global IT organization.
The Manager, SAP Production Planning Manufacturing will have SAP experience in Production Planning, executing systems, shop floor controls and integration with machines. While also having superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives domestically and internationally.
We are open to this role either sitting at our distribution center in Fort Worth Texas, or our Golf Ball plant in Chicopee, MA.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a leader, coordinate and drive the design and configuration of solutions to meet the business requirements in the related areas such as Production Planning PP, Material Management MM, Plant Maintenance and in custom solutions like Recipe Management Applications, scheduling software, Real-time Operations Management Software.
- Provide solutions for business needs in all areas of the company.
- Develop solutions architecture and implementation of global business solutions.
- Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Prioritize resources and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives.
- Establish, grow, and enhance collaborative relationships with global business leads.
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects/solutions for multiple business areas.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs.
- Ongoing evaluation of direct staff for required skills and experience.
- Manage internal/external resources as &ldquovirtual&rdquo project teams.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
- Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups Production, Engineering, Supply Chain Planning and Quality.
- Manage integrated software such as MII, MES or other factory automation processes.
- Manage the integration between SAP and Control systems like Machines, Robots or device interfaces like Scales, sensors RFID readers.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Expertise in ERP and other technical solutions with a focus on SAP
- Expert skills in SAP MM/Procurement, SAP SNC/SRM, and SAP APO
- Strong skills in SAP Quality, SAP PM and SAP Warehousing
- ECC and S4 experience
- Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices and solution experience
- Excellent management and leadership skills: people, process and technology.
- Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnership at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills flexibility responsiveness.
- Participative management style, advocate team-based concepts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in computer science or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required.
- Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology.
- Minimum 5 years of ERP or large system functional experience.
- Minimum 2 years of managing a team providing SAP solution delivery and day-to-day end user support.
- Exposure to any process data historian, MES tool and knowledge of shop floor data collection systems including PLC&rsquos.
- Strong skills in factory automation and integration with the tools that collect and use machine or other data.
- IT Leadership across skills.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.