This job is archived
Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Interim Custom Operations Manager
SALARY: $40 - $45 per hour
The leader will play a cross-functional role across will lead our planning, execution and compliance effort within our Vista Custom Operations team. This person will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the health of our business operations and our team through consistent engagement and process development both with all related stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Operations is ideal with a bachelor’s degree a must.
- 5-8 years relevant experience required in a management position with experience of customer services, and operational development/management and Customization / Personalization of consumer goods (golf preferred). 5 years of proven project management experience. 3 years’ experience in supply planning. Data analytical skills. Previous experience managing people.
- Must possess and apply expert knowledge of personalization operations including but not limited to: Embroidery, Embossing, Laser Etching, Screen Printing. Ability to plan, coordinate and execute product changes. Strong knowledge of ERP (Lawson Infor M3 / Cognos preferred) principles, practices and procedures. Must possess exceptional technical skills with the ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging programs/software. Advanced skill set in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Lead the coordination & management of material flow and capacity between all warehouses and vendors, including incoming product from suppliers to execute daily production requirements and meet our standards for quality and on time delivery.
- Maintain and Execute processes across production, customer service (order entry), digitizing, and the warehouse to manage the business in an efficient manner to serve the marketplace effectively.
- Lead our Custom Operations team to ensure a safe and compliant operating environment is established and adhered to in the support of meeting our business requirements.
- Report to Leadership on the status of our Custom and Graphics Operations teams.
- Support transitioning our Custom Operations business to our new operation in Indianapolis.
Senior Director Golf Gear Operations
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.