This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Are you an investment relations professional who is passionate about making an impact to a growing business, partnering cross functionally with senior leadership and enjoys working in the outdoor, sports and apparel industry?
The Investor Relations Manager is responsible for development and implementation of the strategic plan for investor relations. This role will be a key contact for both investors and analysts. This role will be responsible for preparing investor-oriented materials and summarizing analyst / investor feedback for senior leadership.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive strategic plan for investor relations that helps ensure a sustainable, fair valuation of the company and understanding of the company&rsquos strategy with both the sell-side and buy-side.
- Maintain close relationships with key investors and analysts.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business and understanding of Regulation Fair Disclosure requirements in order to prepare external responses by the IR department and senior management.
- Partner in the preparation and development of investor and corporate-orientated materials, including quarterly earnings releases, conference call scripts, fact sheets, corporate and IR website updates, investor presentations, Q&A, talking points and other associated materials.
- Monitor, analyze, and summarize analyst models and notes to understand investment community expectations and key assumptions.
- Research and monitor competitor, regulatory, and broader external environment to understand potential impact.
- Maintain corporate communications calendar and coordination of all aspects of the company&rsquos participation in external events, including investor days, roadshows, conferences, and investor meetings and calls.
- Support preparation for Investor Relations content for Board of Directors meetings.
- Complete ad-hoc projects and reports as needed.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong experience with reading and interpreting key financial statements including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Strong understanding of valuation and modeling techniques used by investors and analysts.
- Demonstrated abilities to execute on plans.
- A clear and thorough understanding of US GAAP accounting principles.
- Understand the importance of managing sensitive and confidential information.
- Able to work as part of a team toward meeting corporate goals and objectives.
- Able to effectively lead and manage projects from start to finish meeting both time goals and desired results.
- Analyze complex problems constructively and provide resourceful follow-up.
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to influence people and drive process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation development and public speaking.
- Ability to interact with customers and associates at all levels of the organization. Cultivates positive relationships with other associates.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment while managing multiple priorities and shifting deadlines.
- Skilled in strategic leadership
- Strong ability to influence and manage change.
- Strong business acumen and sound judgment.
- Strong initiative and assertiveness.
- Knowledge of change management techniques preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience, required.
- 5+ years of post-undergrad experience working as either a investment banking analyst, b sell-side research associate, c buy-side analyst, or d investor relations associate at a publicly traded company traded at one of the major US exchanges.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.