Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The eCommerce Technical IT Delivery Manager is responsible for managing and delivering strategic complex ecommerce projects, programs and multiple inter-related projects within the Ecommerce SAP Hybris portfolio in our Apparel group of companies. The Ecommerce Delivery Manager has the qualification and business acumen typically to manage multiple small to large scale, varying risk, projects, programs and engagements including multiple business units and multiple service partners/vendors/Agencies.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead eCommerce/Digital initiatives cross-functionally to achieve business results with high quality and timeliness
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing, eCommerce, and Sales teams to align on strategies and help prioritize across multiple projects with set deadlines and work with third party service providers that have onsite/offshore teams globally.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the SAP Hybris commerce platform and SAP Product Suite in leading or assisting with technical and architectural development efforts
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the hybris solution components required for successful hybris solutions, including integration with SAP and non-SAP systems
- Identifying and addressing Marketing/eCommerce business team&rsquos needs by :
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Communicating value propositions
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow and overall execution of deliverables.
- Assess current processes and redesign systems/process to drive improvement and implement changes to catalog management, customer interface design, etc.
- Coordinate reporting, calendars, launch plans, and customer service SOPs in accordance with best in industry practices
- Manage all of site content, site merchandising, customer shopping experience, and conversion rate optimization tactics.
- Implementation of business processes and process improvements for interface maintenance and production support.
- Partnering with Digital & Enterprise architects and infrastructure & operations teams to deliver technical innovations in support of emerging/evolving business strategic needs
COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of technical/analytical models and solutions.
- Excellent understanding of SAP Hybris solutions and business acumen
- Expertise in Hybris technical landscape, configuration and integration to third party systems such as List-trak, Crowd twist, Paymetric, Fit Analytics and so on
- Experience in one or more of the following areas, with demonstrated progression of responsibilities:
- Application delivery preferably eCommerce/web/Mobile app/POS/Omni-Channel Systems
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to work with people from different disciplines, competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior management teams
- Superior interpersonal communication skills flexibility responsiveness.
- Expert project management skills, including ability to use influence, persuasion, and mediation to resolve issues and drive consensus.
- Able to understand and consider the business impact of potential issues and solutions.
- Strong understanding of and experience with service-based organizational environments.
- Strong collaborative team-based interactions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 15 years experience showing progressive responsibilities and scope of work.
- Minimum 7 years of complex project management experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in ecommerce , Apparel or Consumer goods industry
- Experience on SAP C4/HANA Commerce Cloud and Integration experience with S4 HANA leveraging DataHub, RFC, JAVA, Spring Framework and Rest APIs.
- Extensive experience managing and sourcing 3rd party service providers, partners, and consultants
- Ability to think critically, thoroughly and analytically when resolving technically complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.