Our Bussers have a strong passion for excellence and deliver exceptional service to members and guests. They ensure our restaurants and tabletops shine for our members! They can quickly break down and reset tables: clean, organize, restock, repeat!
• Create custom member and guest experiences by delivering exceptional hospitality.
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization in the restaurants, bars, service stations, storage areas, prep stations, and all other workstations assigned.
• Comply with all safety and health department procedures and company and departmental policies/procedures, and all state and federal liquor laws. Maintain Company Safety and Sanitation Standards.
• Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the Club
- Team player: you’re always willing to serve and ask for help
Have more questions? Check out our
Be a part of our Social Network:
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.