The Assistant Director's primary purpose is to oversee the daily Food and Beverage operations in support of the Director of Food & Beverage or General Manager. Ensure all food and beverage operations and Member services are coordinated to exceed Member expectations, while driving initiatives to achieve the Club's revenue and profit objectives.
Day to Day:
- Complete scheduled inventories and ensure proper administration processes are followed.
- Responsible for Front of house scheduling and ensure that they meet budgeted labor target.
- Collaborate with the Food and Beverage team to create and implement new ideas
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local food sanitation and safety regulations. Be knowledgeable about the most updated laws and guidelines and communicate this information to the staff
- Assist in selecting and developing a qualified staff of Service Excellence Employees to understand the relationships between value, Member service and satisfaction and Member retention/attrition.
- Develop Employees for career advancement using Performance Review Systems, Cross Training, and Developmental Planning.
- Responsible for ensuring the service is team is properly trained to deliver exceptional service and to create memorable moments for Member. This could include interactive dining, table-side service, promoting specialty or signature items, etc.
- Create an excellent work environment, centered upon teamwork and mutual respect that is expected to focus upon Member Satisfaction and the 3 Steps of Service while producing the Club's revenue objectives.
- Executes all menus, promotions, and programs as outlined by the Director of Food & Beverage in accordance with Club standards.
- 3 + years in Club management or related field in Food & Beverage Industry.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and CPR Certification preferred.
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee Data).
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required. Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong leader.
- Professional indoor office/Club environment.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience – Bonus Potential, Benefits, Club Perks, and much more!
Have more questions? Check out our
Be a part of our Social Network:
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.