Beverage Cart Attendant in Ashburn at Belmont Country Club
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Beverage Cart Attendant/Attendant Beverage Cart responsible for Building Relationships, Enhance Member retention and Enriching Lives by providing STAR Service to Members and Guests ensuring their complete satisfaction while playing on the golf course or other designated areas.
- Greet Members promptly by name and make introductions with guests, maintaining a polite and friendly manner at all times, in order to provide high quality service in a timely manner. Know and follow the rules of golf etiquette when approaching a golf group at all times.
- Provide timely coverage of assigned course, anticipating visits to each group every 4-5 holes while maintaining communication with other attendants and management to ensure adequate coverage as needed.
- Collect payments (i.e., cash, member charge, etc.) and accurately reconcile daily bank at the conclusion of each shift. Process all business for the day and deposit in designated area.
- Safely secure all products on cart including cash bank, keys, etc. and other company property as assigned.
- Clean and sanitize the cart of all food, ice, and trash at the end of each shift. Ensure health code standards are met at all times.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Alcohol and food safety awareness certificate.
- Valid drivers license to operate golf cart.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability to follow instructions well.
- You are comfortable working mostly outdoors.
Have more questions? Check out our
Be a part of our Social Network:
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.