At Invited Clubs, formerly ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people, where you belong.
The Director of Restaurants primary purpose is to oversee the daily food and beverage operations in support of the Director of Food Beverage. Ensure all food and beverage operations and Member services are coordinated to exceed Member expectations, while driving initiatives to achieve the Club's revenue and profit objectives. This position will work closely with the Director of Food Beverage and Executive Chef to ensure the standards of service and safety guidelines are met.
Day to Day:
- Maintain exceptional Member Relations and facilities by creating a quality environment through staffing, programming, service operations, maintenance.
- Complete scheduled inventories and ensure proper administration processes are followed
- Responsible for Front of house scheduling and ensure that they meet budgeted labor targets
- Collaborate with the Food and Beverage team to create and implement new ideas
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local food sanitation and safety regulations. Be knowledgeable about the most updated laws and guidelines and communicate this information to the staff
- Assist in selecting and developing a qualified staff of Service Excellence Employees to understand the relationships between value, Member service and satisfaction and Member retention/attrition.
- Develop Employees for career advancement using Performance Review Systems, Cross Training, and Developmental Planning.
- Responsible for ensuring the service is team is properly trained to deliver exceptional service and to create memorable moments for Member. This could include interactive dining, table-side service, promoting specialty or signature items, etc.
- 5+ years in Club management or related field in Food Beverage Industry.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and CPR Certification preferred.
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee Data).
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required. Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong leader.
- Professional indoor office/Club environment
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience – Benefits, Club Perks, and much more!
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.