Celebrating More Than 60 Years – Building Relationships & Enriching Lives
Since its inception in 1957 in Dallas, Texas, ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of building the relationships and enriching the lives of its Members. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, ClubCorp brings its Members a higher and more consistent level of service and an unwavering commitment to make the club the Members’ home away from home.
We provide first-class amenities, industry-leading benefits and unparalleled service to our Members and guests.Golf Course Maintenance at Oak Pointe CC
The Golf Course Maintenance position works on a diverse range of activities related to golf course maintenance and construction. They are responsible for semi-skilled construction/maintenance work and performs tasks as required.
- Operates powered equipment in mowing golf course putting greens, approaches, tees, and rough.
- Operates edgers and trimmers.
- Grades and prepares a soil plant bed, lays sod, plants, and weeds beds.
- Changes cups and tee markers.
- Maintains ball washers, water hazards and bunkers.
- Operates light equipment in hauling materials and removing debris.
- Trims trees, prunes shrubbery, and cultivates shrubs and flowers.
- Assists in construction of new greens, tees, and fairways by grading, preparing soil and planting.
World’s Largest Network of Private Clubs and Golf Courses.
High-end Country Clubs in family focused environments.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k.
Additional career and earnings growth.
Upward mobility in the world’s largest network.
1-2 years experience in landscape, lawn care, construction or other skilled trade
Reliability and self motivated
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.