Member Experience Director at Piedmont Club
At Invited Clubs, formerly ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people, where you belong.
We are actively seeking a dynamic, engaging, energetic, and creative-thinking professional to join and lead our Member Experience team. The Member Experience Director is responsible for curating and enhancing “ClubLife” by growing participation in programs and events and creating unique experiences for the Members and guests at the Club. The Director will guide the programming strategy, Club calendar of events, and engagement efforts for Member Programming. The ideal candidate will be a connector who works well under pressure, coordinates multiple tasks, solves problems, and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment. To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for event planning, hospitality, and creating long-lasting memories for members and guests, experience in customer success management, and high-level communication skills.
Member Engagement and Programming:
- Strategic Programming – Responsible for the ongoing programming strategy at the Club. Strategy is to be built on quantitative Member data and qualitative feedback and should align with the Club’s overall brand and vision
- Collaborative Ideation – Be the catalyst that inspires and champions the ideation of all social calendar ideas, as well as a driver in the creation of events for Food & Beverage, Fitness, Tennis, and Golf
- Programming – Develop and ensure execution of relevant and engaging Member events and experiences specific to demographics, interests, and ClubLife expectations
- Reporting & Insights – Responsible for consistently gathering actionable Member feedback to evolve reoccurring events and inform future strategies. Successfully track, communicate, and report key KPIs for each Member event to ensure elevated and optimized programming
- Brand Ambassador – lives and breathes the Club brand, advocates for it amongst members and staff
- New Member Onboarding – Develop and be accountable for New Member Welcome and Connect Steps, Member Intel, and Name Recognition
- Member 360 Management – Identifies trends and behaviors of new Members across all membership categories and implements activation strategies to ensure a healthy integration into the Club. Tracks and measures intervention tactics for effectiveness
- Member Management – Lead the engagement and retention strategy for tenured Members via ARMI (At-Risk Member Intervention)
- Member Resignations - Responsible for resignation management process, budgeting dues lost, resignations, and downgrades
Member Communications Day to Day:
- Communications – Implement a thorough and consistent strategy to best communicate ClubLife via all channels, amplifying the Member story (in-person, email, social media, ClubLife App, etc.)
Lead & Supervise the Member Experience Team - Project management, budgeting, staffing, hiring, and training of Member Experience Manager, Member Experience Coordinator, and ClubLife Concierge (dependent upon Club structure)
- Experience of 2 – 4+ Years in Hospitality, Event Management, or Customer Relations
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following: membership associations, events, hospitality, sales, relationship management, marketing, food beverage operations, customer service, and fundraising
- Prior experience in leading teams or projects to successful outcomes is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred. Educational concentration in hospitality management, business, communications, journalism, public relations, or recreation
- Advanced knowledge working with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM/Salesforce, strong technical literacy with the ability to work in multiple systems
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
The Piedmont Club, the cornerstone amenity of a beautiful neighborhood in the greater D.C. area. Here is the place where families share magical moments and friends forge memories to last a lifetime. A premier golf & country club located in Haymarket, Virginia, which provides a wide array of amenities, benefits, and perks to the members, guests, employees, and clients at the Club.
We are Invited, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome. Every day is celebrated at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer our team members a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the company portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.